AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN
APPLETON BRANCH SCHOLARSHIPS
- Must be a woman who has graduated from a high school in the Greater Fox Cities area or is a current resident of the Greater Fox Cities for at least 10 years.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in a baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate program at a public or private non-profit accredited college or university.
- Must be entering her junior or senior year or be enrolled in a graduate school program. If just entering graduate school, must show proof of acceptance from that school.
- Must have maintained a high scholastic record as verified by official transcript(s) from colleges attended or attending.
- Must submit a complete packet which shall include:
AAUW Appleton Scholarship Application (pdf)
A reference from at least one professor in major area of study
Verification of financial need from the institution or
statement of anticipated cost of graduate school you will be attending.
Deadline April 15, 2023
If you have any questions, contact Mary Grace at 920-915-6379 or email@example.com . Send the completed form and required documents to:
Mary C. Grace
2517 S. Harmon St.
Appleton, WI 54915